Admission help line number : +91-7580055155, 8791241204
Established in 2008 as “Himachal institute of Pharmacy” with B. Pharmacy course. In the year 2012 with the intention of making this institution a centre of higher learning, we have started M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) post graduate level. The course conducted in this Institution is recognized by Government of Himachal Pradesh, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. B. Pharm./M.Pharm. Course is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur (H.P).
- On the occasion of Himachal Statehood day (25 Jan), college is celebrating by organizing Nati Dance competition and Flame without Food Competition on 24th Jan 2019.
- Classes for B. Pharm (Semester II, IV, VI & VIII) are going to start w.e.f. 15th JAN 2019.
- Students of B.Pharm (Semester III, V,VII; session 2018-19) may avail a discount of Rs 1500/- in their annual fees, if they deposit total annual fees (session 2018-19) on or before 31stJuly 2018.
- Last date for submission of odd semester fees (2018-19) is 05th Aug 2018.
- The attendance/registration/reporting during 16-18 July 2018, is mandatory for B.Pharm (Semester III, V,VII; session 2018-19).
The newly established state-of-the-art Central Library occupies a place of pride in '' and is an essential component of the institute's quality outstanding research and education mission.